Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Fortunes!

*A letter of great importance may reach you any day now.*
*A partnership shall prove successful for you.*
*There is always time for you to try a new path in life.*
*Someone is interested in you. Keep your eyes open.*


Ahh :) Gotta love the good fortunes from the fortune cookie!! :) Especially lately, hmm, I think they can all tie into my life somehow :) Not that I'm exclaiming they are answers in anyway, but still, it's quite fun to try to tie in fortune cookies into your life...which is what I think I will do! It's always fun to have dreams and fairy tales...cause in this day and age, no one believes in them anymore :/

I personally would like to say that just as a side note, I DO believe in fairy tale endings :D Yep, so maybe it's not exactly a prince riding on his stallion in his shiny armor and sweeping you off your feet...BUT, hey, I think chivalrous Mormon boys come VERY close to princes ;) And what better way to "end" your fairy tale than getting married in a castle (temple)!! :D I'm just saying...fairy tale endings do exist :) And they exist for time and all eternity... :)

Love, Marr-Rhyzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment